Strawberry mini dress
The classic and popular Strawberry dress reimagined in a mini length with a vintage empire bodice and puff sleeves
Preorder due to ship by the end of March 🍓
Material: Polyester chiffon
Neckline: Slash neck
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
Sleeve Style: Puff Sleeve
Pattern Type: Print
Dresses Length: Above Knee, Mini
Sizes run small, please size up
S - bust 80, length 80, waist 64
M - bust 84, length 82, waist 68
L - bust 88, length 84, waist 72
I was afraid the large would be too bug for me and that I would have to make it a bit smaller, but surprisingly the dress fits on me like a glove! So happy with my purchase!
I’m in love with my dress, it fits perfectly and is stunning.
Super cute dress and comfortable to wear but a little transparent with the wrong choice of underwear. Arrived on time and in a lovely packaging :)
I am literally OBSESSED with this dress!!! Just absolutely in love. It fits me PERFECTLY, and I was a bit worried it wouldn’t because I normally order things in XS, but the small was perfect. It looks exactly like it does in the picture in person, and it’s just such a beautiful dress. I can’t wait to wear it all the time. I will definitely offer from this ship again. Everything is just gorgeous
HERE'S A DETAILED REVIEW...
Overall, the dress is very cute. Keep in mind the sizes run very small. I'm a size 4 (US) in jeans and a small in almost everything. I bought a medium and it fits perfectly, if anything it was on the smaller side. So if you buy this and you know your American clothing size, you may want to size up 1-2 sizes.
Some positive points:
- The lining fabric is very comfortable and is not itchy at all
- It can be worn with or without a bra (depending on what type of bra and how much support you need)
- The dress and print are extremely cute and look exactly like the photograph
- The glitter or shiny parts of the strawberry print don't come off or get on things (at least so far with what I've seen/tested)
However, if you're picky about your clothes, here are some minor details I noticed:
- The invisible zipper is quite tough to pull up at some point, so it gets some getting used to
- The strawberry print has some minor errors but small enough that you'd have to be looking for them to notice
- The fabric is slightly see-through, but barely, so you have to wear skin-toned or lighter undergarments
Overall, I think this is definitely worth the price. It's very well made and I'll be wearing it a lot for photoshoots and picnics this summer!